Monday, November 25, 2013

motivation.

alhamdulillah. sangat bersyukur dengan nikmat Allah. diberi jutaan kesemptan untuk menjadi insan yang lebih baik. sibuk? setiap orang pun sibuk. tak gitu? i', busy right now but i'm still trying to have few minutes to write. i know there is no reader but i still wan to dedicated something. i am busy with lots of quizzes, homework, presentation, papers and so on. it almost the end of the semester. frankly speak, this semester is a bit though for me but i'm trying hard to go through it. insha Allah i can do it. few weeks ago, I've decided to go back to my hometown, meet my parents and get more motivational speech from them. alhamdulillah. I managed to. i already in the half journey of my life when i think about giving up. i went back and tell my mum what i feel and ask her opinion. she said to me that life is like that. we are tested everytime. it makes our life more beautiful. beautiful???(wondering, right) beautiful because we are praying for our best, we seek for His help, beautiful because we get to know how our prophet live before us and how hard is his effort to bring Islam to us and so on. see, how beautiful is our life. mom said that never give up. test are for us, to make us become more though and see the world in other aspects.see how big is His love to you. don't see and keep on asking why it should be me? you are the choosen one for the test. don't ask to much and just endure with it. i'm happy when i can share my feeling with my mum. she's kind of friend of mine. see, i got problems but i still have a time with my mum. i can have her opinion. sharing what i think and so on. thank you, ummi!!!


p/s: mood busy. everything need to be settled before final.

No comments:

Post a Comment