Thursday, December 9, 2010

m0tHer : Queen oF tHe HeArT!!!!!!!

Today, oh my Allah!!!! i really miss my family so much especially my mother.....this is my second year stayed in hostel but i am still learning everything including don't be a homesick person!!! HELP ME!!! I can't...mum.... I really miss your cook, your "long speech", your smell, your touch, and everything about you...I miss them!!!
Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and that you be kind to your parents. Whether one or both of them attains old age in your life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in term of honor. And out of kindness, lower unto them the wing of humility, and say :"My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they cherished me in childhood." (The Quran, Al-Israa' 17:23-24)

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him): "A man came to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and said, O Messenger of Allah, who among the people is most deserving of my companionship?" He said, "your mother". The man asked, "then who?", He said, "your mother". He asked, "then who?", He said, "your mother". the man asked again, "then who?", He said, "your father."- Prophet Muhammad.....
I have read about the words by Sophia Loren, she said that a mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. All mums are like that, if you say your mum is not like that....please think twice before you said it for the second time.....when you want money,your mum give it to you,right??? Have you think that your mum might have something to buy for her self but she forget it just because of you.....see she think twice, right???? Abraham Lincoln had said, "I remember my mother's prayer and they have always followed me. they have clung to me all my life.".....Mum, i know you never forget to pray for me.....thank you for your prayers and I'll do my best for you!!!!
A mother is someone who dreams great dreams for you, but then she lets you choose the dreams you have for yourself and loves you just the same..... there is no one can comfort me as you.....you still try your best to comfort me even you yourself are not comfortable.....I really hope that one day I can make you be the happiest person in this world, make you smile every second, I'll try to make you comfortable more than you want, and I'll try my best to fulfill all your wish and hope!!!! I hope that I can be the best daughter you ever have......

MOTHER
A labor of love, a journey of joy,
A pillar of strength, a shoulder to cry on,
A tender touch, a firm reproach,
Your selfless sacrifice, words can never suffice.



No comments:

Post a Comment