Monday, February 28, 2011

hepi holiday

since a long time I didn't update my blog. I really miss to do that but I'm quite busy. Guess what I'm doing?? I'm busy watching movie, online, helping my parents with all the chores and so on. Believe me or not, I don't eat as much as I eat in hostel. That's mean, I can having my proper diet. having a long holiday, what are you going to do? Seriously it will make you bored. I keep thinking about what I'm going to do since I had my final examination but I still do not find the answers. I'm wishing all my friends out there, happy holiday and I really hope that you will have a meaningful holiday. There are many things you can do. My beloved lecturer advised us to do something that is meaningful for us in the future, for example take sewing class, cooking class or anything else you think might be worth in the future. She said that we can earn more money if we know to do several things instead of one thing only. We can't expect what's going to happened in ten years, so it is better for us to get prepared. If we don't get jobs we still can survive with what we have learn. So my little advice to me and all you, work hard to get a meaningful holiday. May Allah bless you and keep smiling.
let's learn how to make it!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment